I’m fully equipped with drive even my op’ a rate me im so terrific..
No gas, all I needed was a push to start now my penmanship flows prolific..
I go to work and make a whole statistic..
with how often i see wins cause my wins known to sink ships..
They say I should see docs the way I make these ops C.D.L when I go ballistic..
That Cannon round hit, his vessel rip anchorage that he holds will sink quick..
It’s a demolition how I’ll get the tea and t off and explode till his soul gets lifted..
That’s a loss of inheritance, how I mmade sole air when I gave son soul the business..
I’ll get this player clubbed he’ll die prone permitted..
he understands hes too young to dance even though he's so committed..
to make it on a poll with a god level pro when he’s just a local stripper…
I’ll aim down the middle of his clothes to hit him..
That’s called a split or a close decision for this bitch..
Cause he’ll get tore so fast, my temper added-to-the shots I throw won’t misfit..
He better tighten up going against the god of the whole Olympus..
I’m like Zeus with the bolt action that’ll make this titan bleed..
It’ll feel like fighting creed how he’ll get these over handwrites from me…
But you’ll never see a round, the corner of EYES get greased…I’ll beat this con-artist with lightning speed..Get this con-struck till this con-descends to the underworld of R.I.Ps...Whoever said confidently, that lightning never struck the same spot obviously never had a brawl wit me..This Kids high off tree because in this match one strikes all I need he’ll get smoked industry…Then slammed on his neck with the strength of ten men like Hercules..Or like a sorting hat how I Kill his beliefs when he sees that my wins are full blowing..I Hufflepuff then blow down the house of this sheep in wolfs clothing…I’ll slughorns with him and put him to sleep in full motion..Too easy, you’re a-lick-sir like you drank the full potion..I Got heat but I’m a cold foreman..I’ll fire him with no warning then leave his contract-tore up with no transport for him to go home in..he Thought he could tear down eye but only put eye to sleep trying to read his bulldozing..