Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Make sure yall check out where MV ran

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...eason)/page227

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Sign into 1-2 for a spotlight battle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Chree is on a 12 hr break for violating rules in the FL after warning

Thanks for your cooperation
    -Staff

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    Chree is on a 12 hr break for violating rules in the FL after warning

Thanks for your cooperation
    -Staff
    naw he did that on purpose. he is Running from the 1-2 Spotlight battle

- - - Updated - - -

DiaChree if you dont reply than you are a bitch and you are the one who ran. you have 10 hours to reply

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I don’t care about the other shit but freeposting in battles? BOY OH BOY DOES IT DRY MY PUSSY UP

----------
    Battle Record
    3-5
    Awards LLL Season Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

i will video battle

Battle Record
    62-23

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Dia has borderline personality disorder and autism
    about time you dropped! im glad you showed up this time GL my dude

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    about time you dropped! im glad you showed up this time GL my dude
    Same to you. GL

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I didn't check the pronunciation of boolean. Just give mv the win lol

Battle Record
    62-23

I didn't check the pronunciation of boolean. Just give mv the win lol
    i respectfully decline. Virb says the D was too hard on my cadaver... give the win to Fresh..

Battle Record
    0-1

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    62-23

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    you are quoting Austin Powers now? Dr Evil's life monologue. what a biter you are. I've watched the movie more than 15x dont soil a classic

Battle Record
    0-1

some guys POV yesterday

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    i respectfully decline. Virb says the D was too hard on my cadaver... give the win to Fresh..
    Good sir, I must insist. Cadaver was just in the opening line. My entire bar was built around boolean lmao

Battle Record
    62-23

Good sir, I must insist. Cadaver was just in the opening line. My entire bar was built around boolean lmao
    Your Grace, as much as I respect Virbs opinion, my D is ALWAYS hard. so my request to relinquish the match still stands, as does my manhood.
    Or we can ride it out. That should properly deflate the problem that has become such a rigid, throbbing pain.