Showing results 3,931 to 3,936 of 3936

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    I wasn’t even talking about u. I was talking about jaknyfe and that is hdot
    i see that now, my b. virbius was confused & confused everybody else lol

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

There all him every single new account is him Jack swallows is verseman also
    It’s easy when u have VPN & two devices like Verseman said till they IP Banned his Faggit ass.

Jacky Boy you next cock sucker. Leave your faggotry on versemans lap like you always have.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya don’t remember how Jack and verse was like two gay boys holding each others pockets?
    They both wanted the same thing once one didn’t get accepted in telling you this Faggit is him.
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    If you’re not Westham we’re gonna fall out
    Gooners over westham all day

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Sooo we got all our battlers in here as of now yeah? @Bag Mandela @mv pm/text me if some one needs to be registered

Battle Record
    88-54

He can have fun on NC after he tries to get his aliases back here

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    There all him every single new account is him Jack swallows is verseman also
    It’s easy when u have VPN & two devices like Verseman said till they IP Banned his Faggit ass.

Jacky Boy you next cock sucker. Leave your faggotry on versemans lap like you always have.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya don’t remember how Jack and verse was like two gay boys holding each others pockets?
    They both wanted the same thing once one didn’t get accepted in telling you this Faggit is him.
    man. i gotta tell you how much i enjoy seeing you yammer away passionately just for people to carry on their normal conversations as if your post doesn’t even exist lmao.

i’m next? please. you have all the power of a Pez dispenser lmao.

no one holds the words of a coward in any form of regard whatsoever.

i would say read the room, but you’d have to actually be literate in order to do so…